• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Historical Trenton assembly plant pictures - awesome!

Try going on to MoTales.
Tons of old chrysler stuff

1704765093563.png

That last picture, with all the Hemi's; I thought it might be Jerry Hall's secret vault.

That last picture, with all the Hemi's; I thought it might be Jerry Hall's secret vault.
Indeed. @Jerry Hall might have a comparable stash. :)

(Side note: Most of that page derives information from the old allpar.com - back when that site was
actually useful as one of the prominent repositories of all things Mopar, before Dave kinda went
a different direction over there).

My friends Dad worked at Trenton engine....Frank Wallon was his name.
He was a quality control inspector and took us kids on a factory tour once. Very Cool.

Thanks for sharing those great pics.
That's the heart of American Muscle right there with some hard working assembly line folks.

Those Hemis have a single 4 barrel.....NASCAR?? I see 38 Hemis

You often hear how important it is to keep everything as spotlessly clean as possible during an engine build. You kind of have to wonder how clean those final assembled engines actually were with all the equipment, machining and fitting operations, open factory floor facilities and continuous movement along assembly lines, etc.

Great pictures - thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back