• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Holley Blackheart Gen 3 swap headers BH2358 or complete engine swap kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff Ramsdell

Local time
4:42 AM
Reaction score
Morning all,
Looking for a set of the Gen 3 engine swap headers. Blackheart BH2358.

Do you have a set, plans changed? Not going to move forward with your swap?

Did you buy everything already for a B body swap (67 Belvedere in our case) let me know and we can work out a deal for the whole package.

Thanks,
Cliff Ramsdell

Just curious, why not just go to Holley and order there?

Just curious, why not just go to Holley and order there?
The headers have been discontinued by Holley so looking to buy the headers and the install parts so someone wasn’t stuck with the mount kits and such.

Cliff Ramsdell

Morning all,
Looking for a set of the Gen 3 engine swap headers. Blackheart BH2358.

Do you have a set, plans changed? Not going to move forward with your swap?

Did you buy everything already for a B body swap (67 Belvedere in our case) let me know and we can work out a deal for the whole package.

Thanks,
Cliff Ramsdell
From what I'm understand, the EPA got involved because Holley was able to use almost a turn key approach with dropping a Gen 3 Hemi into a vehicle, and so now instead of headers, Holley sells what looks like copies of the factory 300C "log type" manifolds.

These are the headers that I will be using for a 5.7 swap into a 66 Coronet 1-3/4" GEN3 Hemi Headers, with Borgeson P/S Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back