• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holley info please.

ddpsnake

Local time
9:31 PM
Reaction score
Knock came on my door and it was a brand new Holley, my Cindy kept hearing that i wanted a 650 vs .she said its time i got a new one what a keeper.my thing is it is a 650 vc 4150, duel feed,on the horn the list number is not what i have seen befor. its 0-80783c got me wondering if and when how to i get a kit for it and has any of you have this carb any thing i need to know about it . thanks boys .

Ive got this carb and for me it is one of the best ive tried and I have tried lots of carbs over the past year.
I tuned it with vacuum/afr meters and got all the Holley tuning kits.

When tuned and with el choke it starts up on the first turn.
I ended with the purple spring for the vac sec to get a nice boost and no bog.
It can sit longer than the eddy AVS2 and still start nicely (The Avs2 lost the gas a lot faster.)
It has better power up top than the Avs2....though the Avs2 has better mid range (Annular booster?).

Even today when Im tuning my self-built carb I look at the 0-80783c and just want to bolt it on and forget about carb-tuning for a while.

ok good day,well i have not bolted this puppy up yet, waiting on a fuel line.this carb has 67 up front jetting, do you think its a tad lean for a mild 360, thoughts

ok good day,well i have not bolted this puppy up yet, waiting on a fuel line.this carb has 67 up front jetting, do you think its a tad lean for a mild 360, thoughts
Im at 67 primary on a 413, so 67 for a 360 would be rich.

Auto Transport Service
Back