• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holley Sniper trans linkage

Does anyone know what I will need to install a sniper kit on a 383 auto? I’d l

• Fuel pump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gasket

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I used a Bouchillon cable kick down on mine. I modified a bracket to work with it plus the factory throttle cable.

For pumps, go in tank. My tank is a Holley Sniper and I used a Walbro 450lph pump. I also ran all AN fittings and ptfe lines.

I called about the ar036 and waiting for a call back. I just wanna make sure it moves it up and over enough for my application. Appreciate the help and will keep ya posted

I called about the ar036 and waiting for a call back. I just wanna make sure it moves it up and over enough for my application. Appreciate the help and will keep ya posted
What intake are you using? Performer RPM?
Just realized you don't have a Sniper Stealth EFI(Way easier to mount and no return line needed), and have the regular Sniper, Your only option could be the Bouchillon cable kick down

Their site isn't loading for some reason.

Last edited:
What intake are you using? Performer RPM?
Just realized you don't have a Sniper Stealth EFI(Way easier to mount and no return line needed), and have the regular Sniper, Your only option could be the Bouchillon cable kick down

Their site isn't loading for some reason.
I bought the sniper master kit from Holly but there was no spot to drill a hole in my tank for the fuel pump sending unit and I was not going to cut a hole in the trunk of my 66 charger. Yes I have the performer rpm Edelbrock I actually just bent my factory bracket. I’m waiting on a callback to see if that one bracket will work and if not I’ll use this for right now until I get in touch with lokar they are closed today And see what it’s going to run me for their cables and bracket.

image.jpg

I am also using a Holley OE style tank 19-527, and the Holley Fuel pump with built in regulator 12-314, in my 69 Charger. Not sure if they have one specifically for your application.

Auto Transport Service
Back