• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holy Crap, Are we BACK???

Is the search function still not working? I can't get anything to pull up with terms like '440 source' 'Summit' 'Holley'??

Is the search function still not working? I can't get anything to pull up with terms like '440 source' 'Summit' 'Holley'??
I started a thread about the search feature and the internet wizards are working around the clock to address the remaining issues with the forum.

I've often found that doing a simple GIS (Google internet search) on their website will pop up results on
FBBO for such things - sometimes even better than the search box on here does!

I've often found that doing a simple GIS (Google internet search) on their website will pop up results on
FBBO for such things - sometimes even better than the search box on here does!
That is how I found this site.

That is how I found this site.
There ya go.
FBBO is quite the vast archive of knowledge on these cars and it really does deserve a properly working
means of searching that database. Unfortunately, the search box on the site itself often comes up short.

Good to be back! However I found that I spent more time figuring things out myself on my car rather than reading 1000 forums on fbbo haha

Good to be back! However I found that I spent more time figuring things out myself on my car rather than reading 1000 forums on fbbo haha
The forum is also a place for people like yourself to share their vast knowledge with those who have not got it all figured out.

Auto Transport Service
Back