• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hoping for help identifying steel wheels

Button pusher

Local time
6:40 AM
Reaction score
Hello,
I found a set of steel wheels that I am going to use on my 63.
They are 15" x 4.5" with 4.5" bolt pattern and usually don't find steel wheels this narrow.
Was told they came off an early b-body.
Wondering if anyone can recognize these wheels or have any insight as to what they may be from?
I was thinking of putting some MT ET Fronts on them.
Sorry don't want to sell them.
Thanks in advance for any insight you can share.

20181126_145517 (002).jpg

If they take the 10" Dog Dish, I've been looking for them too. TOUGH to find, Nice work !

Thanks man. They do take the 10" dog dish.
Wondered if they were a superstock rim. Never seen one that narrow

IF the valve stem hole is large that takes the big fat stem they might be early Ford van. I have seen them with the small hole too.Anyway I had a set and they were from a Ford.

Extra holes around lugs are usually for cars that use pins and lug bolts,as opposed to studs with lug nuts. My 49 Plymouth business coupe has wheels like those but without the nubs for hubcaps. Mine have riveted spring.
Might be early 50s mopar or Studebaker. GM went to 14s in 1957, but I don't know when Mopar or Ford did.

Auto Transport Service
Back