• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Horn Relay

Eggo

Local time
2:10 PM
Reaction score
I'm missing the horn relay in my 73 satellite and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on where is best to get one? Tried roseville moparts but the shipping was going to be more than the relay itself (im based in the uk) and $90 seemed a bit much. Just struggling to find somewhere else that stocks them and rockauto doesnt seem to have the right one. Thank you :)

Is there much for American parts cars there?
I'm pretty sure ford's used almost the identical relay, along with most chrysler cars. Not sure about chevys

Is there much for American parts cars there?
I'm pretty sure ford's used almost the identical relay, along with most chrysler cars. Not sure about chevys
71/73 horn relay gets the key in buzzer feature built into the relay. Did Fords too?

Ah were those under the dash? I'm on the old style ones then.

Yeah, plugged to the fuse box

20080602001-jpg.jpg

Just in case for the OP. All 71/73 bodies uses the same. The only difference could be the attaching bracket when they have it. You could get an A body one (for example) and plug it in there the same just that will have a bracket where B/E bodies don’t. If you want for correctness, can remove the relay itself and switch the cases.

Auto Transport Service
Back