• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Horn ring

gtx69

Local time
10:52 PM
Reaction score
Cleanning out shed today.Found this horn ring.What does it fit? I'm thinking 62 dart !

HPIM0278.JPG

HPIM0279.JPGForgot to post picture

HPIM0278.JPG

HPIM0279.JPG

Yes i have one of them also but mine is on a 62 dart.

Last edited:
Just like this.

MVC-025S.JPG

Could be '64 Plymouth - I might need one, too.

Not for a '64. It's positively for a low line '62 B-body Plymouth or Dodge. khryslerkid's picture is of the 'upgrade' option for the '62 B-bodys, usually found on the higher line vehicles an usually along with the two tone colored steering wheel. It also attaches with two screws from the back. The upgrade is a much better looking horn ring, especially with the two tone wheel in my opinion. That's what's in my '62 Fury Max Wedge. But I have seen them both ways, (low line & high line vehicles) it was a option...

I sent you a pm to see if you want to sell the horn ring. Thanks.
-jeff.

thats a 63 dodge low line - 330 horn ring.

I have a spare or two if anyone needs one.

62 MAX - THATS A 63 WHEEL YOU HAVE ON YOUR CAR......

If so, it's also a '62 plymouth's. I know this for sure.I bought my car from the original owner, with 42,000K . Nothing was changed.Same as the day he bought it. Same wheel and horn ring as 62 max's....

Not on your life,this is a one owner 32K mile car.The 62 Belvedere I parted had the same wheel.Check the part's book.

Auto Transport Service
Back