• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Dec

Hot August Nights Reno

The old A&W in Reno was torn down. There is one in Sparks still. I’m interested in going if it’s at the Sparks location now.

Ya, it has been at the Sparks location for the last couple years. I'll be showing up in a Ford mini van. Yawn. :(

The old A&W in Reno was torn down. There is one in Sparks still. I’m interested in going if it’s at the Sparks location now.
If you brought the Bee, I'd LOVE to see it! I'll be there next Saturday. I have to work through the week though.

Uhhhh.....

73 R.JPG

97 R.JPG

The '528 cam went flat so I took it as an opportunity to go through it all.

84 R.JPG

244 R.JPG

I would LOVE to drive it there next year. 5 speed manual, A/C and more power? Yeah!

My other Charger runs great but I have some DMV issues to clear up.

50D3F9B5-C37C-4C09-80A1-CB3BAD996FAC.jpeg

Ya, it has been at the Sparks location for the last couple years. I'll be showing up in a Ford mini van. Yawn. :(

Shoot, I should probably pay more attention to HAN. Didn't realize the Sparks location was the place to be. I'm definitely going to be there with the Bee Friday.

If you brought the Bee, I'd LOVE to see it! I'll be there next Saturday. I have to work through the week though.

Not sure what will be going on Saturday but if there is an event that's open to non-participants, I'd love to get out with the car.

Although it has passed, Wednesday at the Nugget is the Mopar show during the day.

Also, bring an umbrella and a rain coat if you are not already in Reno. We are having a thunder and rain show the past couple days.

Although it has passed, Wednesday at the Nugget is the Mopar show during the day.

Also, bring an umbrella and a rain coat if you are not already in Reno. We are having a thunder and rain show the past couple days.
I drove the Bee today. Definitely got soaked with the Thunderstorms. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

I'm staying at my son's house clear down at the very southwest corner and we got a really good gully washer last night. Downpoured for well over an hour down here.

I didn't make it up to the A&W last night. We went downtown and watched the cruise. Had some steak and lobster.

Auto Transport Service
Back