• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Hotchkis Rear Sway Bar 66-70 B body 1" dia Hollow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Bob The Dancing Bear

Local time
12:15 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I purchased the TVS system for my 66 Charger and the rear sway bar will not work with a full exhaust. It has been mounted and used for about a year and a half or so. Nothing is wrong with the sway bar but the drone from the exhaust has been fixed.

Asking $300 OBO plus shipping from 74033 Tulsa Oklahoma Area. Shawn

IMG_1071.jpgIMG_1072.jpgIMG_1073.jpgIMG_1074.jpgIMG_1075.jpg

It should. The gas tank on the first gen Chargers are bigger than Coronets of the same year. The later years should have no issues.

Come to think of it Dan Wiesman is running a 68 Road Runner with this sway bar or was. He does testing for Hotchkis and has eluded to some new gear that is being tested on another forum.

I have an aftermarket front swaybar (not Hotchkis). So, how does it feel with and without the rear sway bar?

It depends on your car and how it handles. What rear suspension, stock leaf springs, SS springs etc. if you car try's to push in the coroners it may be needed.

I tend to take the corners at normal speed. So, my car probably doesn't. need it.

Thanks.

Posted via Topify on Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back