• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about some Rat Finks..........

One of his creations between 1959 & 1965-ish {?}

Orbitron,
it sold in 1967 for $750

65 Orbitron Big Daddy Ed Roth creation #1 found in Mexico sold in 67 for $750.jpg

65 Orbitron Big Daddy Ed Roth creation #1a found in Mexico sold in 67 for $750.jpg

65 Orbitron Big Daddy Ed Roth creation #2 found in Mexico sold in 67 for $750.jpg

65 Orbitron Big Daddy Ed Roth creation #4 found in Mexico sold in 67 for $750.jpg

does anyone remember the episode of fast n loud where they bought the purple fleet master and the first thing a-ron wanted to do apart from paint it flat black and slam it was to remove the "stupid sticker" .it had a "rat fink" graphic on the deck lid . by the way they ruined a great 80's hot rod and lost money ,they just couldn't understand why :lol:

I remember that episode, the car wasn't that great IMO
to begin with either, not sure that was
"a real Rat Fink on the trunk either, car was cobbled together"

that org. faded purple that car was on it, sucked,
sorry but it was weak, fugly...
IMO probably done in the late 80's early 90's pastel period...
Not a 70's build IMO

48 Chevy Fleetmaster GMG #1.jpg

what they did wasn't any better either...

48 Chevy Fleetmaster GMG #2.jpg

I don't like some of their wheel & tire or color choices,
it really ruins or makes the cars IMO

Last edited:
just the one poster , but got my own art work that i can find too . this is going to be a great folder .
DSC09280.JPG
DSC05197.JPG
DSC05198.JPG
DSC05199.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back