• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do you fix this

Got the repros in the other day. They are better than what I thought I would get. I have a few pics for side by side comparison. I'm not going to install right now. I want to clean up the wires behind the dash and it's easier to access with these off. I swear a 15 year old must have worked on this car at some point. Geez. Anyway this is what you get for new these days. I got these from PG Classic.
Frank

X1.jpg Y1.jpg

You may be better off with re-pros but my dash has A/C and as far as I know, no one is re-producing the center duct piece or the slider ash tray pad. I sent mine to Just Dashes. They did a nice job but they don't put the stitching in like the originals. Not sure if PG Classics does either. Here are some pics of mine before and after. About $900.00 back in 2014 for the 4 pieces.View attachment 1065738

View attachment 1065730 View attachment 1065731 View attachment 1065732 View attachment 1065733 View attachment 1065737 View attachment 1065739 View attachment 1065740
Just quoted me $1,250 for my 69B, 3 pieces. No stitching. 4-5 months. Sure wish aftermarket were available for the B (also have A/c).

Got the repros in the other day. They are better than what I thought I would get. I have a few pics for side by side comparison. I'm not going to install right now. I want to clean up the wires behind the dash and it's easier to access with these off. I swear a 15 year old must have worked on this car at some point. Geez. Anyway this is what you get for new these days. I got these from PG Classic.
Frank

View attachment 1072960 View attachment 1072961

Just curious did you ever install the reproduction lower dash pad and glove box? If so what are your thoughts on them now?

Auto Transport Service
Back