• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do you get rid of squirrels

Not politically correct solution with a guarantee;
When you change the green antifreeze in your MoPar, set it out in bowls. Keep your pets away though.
No noise from any firearm, pellet gun, or explosives.
Quite inhumane too....have you ever seen how agonizing it is for something to die from antifreeze ingestion? Rather get a .22 loaded with .22 short caps and try and get close as possible and aim for the head. Then at least you can skin it and have ya some good eatin once BBQ'ed

The anti-freeze method is tempting, but I love little critters a lot, even the pests. It's quite inhumane. There are poisons out there that do the job much quicker and with less pain to the critter.

I've got a plumber building his new business location adjacent to my property (his, recently rezoned Commercial from AG). He ripped out several hundred trees this past week, which resulted in a delicious smorgasbord for my 12-yo cat! An endless selection of prime squirrels, field mice, snakes and lizards to feast from! Unfortunately, they come into the shop, too, so I've been hyper-vigilant about the invasion of furry creatures into my realm. My dog seems to prefer gophers and voles. She'll tear the hell out of those! It's fun to watch a 125# Boxer/Mastiff mix dig down, snatch the tasty little varmint from its warm home and into the death grip of her warmer mouth!

Auto Transport Service
Back