• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long are 2dr post doors?

Ekstam

Local time
5:21 AM
Reaction score
Hello
I'm wondering how long the doors are on a 66 Belvedere 2dr post.
My was born as a 4dr and converted to 2dr and I'm not sure the doors are the right length.

If your profile picture is the car you're talking about I would say those are two-door doors.

The problem is that they have been lengthened.
You can see the cut on the inside and the windows are plastic.
Parts are harder to come by here in Sweden so it's not uncommon to do this.

The problem is that they have been lengthened.
You can see the cut on the inside and the windows are plastic.
Parts are harder to come by here in Sweden so it's not uncommon to do this.

Yes, that complicates things. Hopefully someone here will send you the measurements.

Hej, kollade i min parts-book, men får bara fram att ytterplåten ("skinnet") till 2dr ht och 2dr post har olika part numbers. Enda säkra måttet måste nog komma från en original 2dr stolpe.

Hej, kollade i min parts-book, men får bara fram att ytterplåten ("skinnet") till 2dr ht och 2dr post har olika part numbers. Enda säkra måttet måste nog komma från en original 2dr stolpe.

ya, what he said.

Får försöka ragga tag på nån lämplig bil å mäta på. Sitter plast rutor i dörrarna nu,skulle vilja ha glas men de förutsätter ju att dörrarna har rätt längd ....

Hey Ekstam, do you know the guy that took the new Charger and put a 66/67 Charger body over it? he's one of your countrymen. He has a thread on here about the build but has disappeared. We all would like to see the finished car, or the car as it is now. Thanks!

This is from original 2 dr ht if it helps. Should be 50,1/2", or 1282,7 mm.

2017_1228Säten0040.JPG 2017_1228Säten0041.JPG

I have a '66 Belvedere I that I can measure for you later on today. I will post my findings later on tonight.

I got 50 1/4" along the top of the door where the chrome trim is in the picture above from lynchroad. Hope that helps.

Hej Niklas, I mitt register har jag en 4-dörring ombyggd till 2 dr. Reg # CJR 059, Som ägare står Per Sandberg, Österbybruk, 073-555 15 70. Kan vara gamla inaktuella uppgifter, men han har bevisligen ägt den, och bör ha kunskaper om den. (vem vet, det är kanske den du har ?? )

Hej Niklas, I mitt register har jag en 4-dörring ombyggd till 2 dr. Reg # CJR 059, Som ägare står Per Sandberg, Österbybruk, 073-555 15 70. Kan vara gamla inaktuella uppgifter, men han har bevisligen ägt den, och bör ha kunskaper om den. (vem vet, det är kanske den du har ?? )

Japp de är den jag äger, får testa å slå han en signal.

Auto Transport Service
Back