• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long do you think I can go with NO sleep?

Still a very foolish thing to do in my opinion. I know that my opinion really doesn't mean anything either. Just think that its rather lame brained is all. Kids...You can lead them to H2O but if they choose not to drink then it is on them...Good Luck with the attempt....

I can eat fifty eggs
nice

i worked 12 hour overnights when i was younger, on guard drill weekends i would go from 6pm Friday-6am Monday because i didn't want to give up the extra weekend each month.

nice

i worked 12 hour overnights when i was younger, on guard drill weekends i would go from 6pm Friday-6am Monday because i didn't want to give up the extra weekend each month.

hahaha nice one Tuck and dayglo

for those that may not have gotten the ref or missed it

[video=youtube;Ct3CcR3c4oM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct3CcR3c4oM[/video]

In 1997, my wife stayed up for 6 days after having brain tumors resected, and the hospital overdosed her on dilantin to prevent sezures!! I think I lost almost as much sleep that week!!

Tweakers can go three days without sleep no problem.

Meth long term use.jpg

I have insomnia so I can go without sleep for 3 days. Even then I will sleep fitfully and not get rest. You will feel awful and start to see white flashes like a flash bulb going off. Ambien is the only thing that works for me.

I'm tired now. Good night everybody.

there is quite a few up the street from me there still sleeping :toothy11:

Still awake, but just got a call from the co-worker saying I won. Guess he crashed out last night. Didn't even have to stay up that long ;)

I got the "Cool Hand Luke" references, the 1st time around... not sure what eating 50 eggs, has to do with no sleep, ya gotta' love the hot girl washing that car, in the movie thou... that's what it made me think of...

- - - Updated - - -

Still awake, but just got a call from the co-worker saying I won. Guess he crashed out last night. Didn't even have to stay up that long ;)

good now go to sleep

I did 52hrs once in high school to win a bet.. as soon as I heard my buddy snoring, I passed out because I won... I will never do that again..

Sounds like Cheech and Chong's "How many downers can you drop contest". MAN: Aw, who is it(the winner), man? No, really, cat's name is Harold Brown and we're going to bury him Friday, man.

I stayed awake for 4 days straight during jungle training/path finder in Panama when I was in the Army.....couldn't do now if the world needed me to.

[video=youtube_share;MEwbfnCpKA4]http://youtu.be/MEwbfnCpKA4[/video]

Congrats .. more $$ toward the ride brother.

I got the "Cool Hand Luke" references, the 1st time around... not sure what eating 50 eggs, has to do with no sleep, ya gotta' love the hot girl washing that car, in the movie thou... that's what it made me think of...

What has eating 50 eggs got to do with going without sleep to find the limits on a bet or pool ... hmmm let me see

And it occurred to me that probably not all members had seen or maybe hadn't even heard of the movie, although it's definitely a classic and I imagine those who haven't would love the movie if they gave it a shot so i posted it so they knew what I was talking about. I agree the car wash scene is awesome and w/o even showing anything .. leaves a lot to the imagination. Matter of fact every scene and line in that movie is perfect. So if some of you haven't given it a watch you should consider it

Hey Speedy have you seen it .. Susan George is the girl and Ryguytoodry if you are still awake to see how long you could go here's something for you to watch

[video=youtube;wnY_Jb9bmCg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnY_Jb9bmCg[/video]

Auto Transport Service
Back