• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How long have you been married?

thank you ,yes indeed I am :headbang:

Wow! Pretty impressive stretch for a lot of you guys...Congrat's!!

Been married 4 years, known her for double that. No idea how she puts up with my go faster antic's, off to the woods expeditions, and money pit hobby's. If the shoe was on the other foot, I would have ditched my *** a long time ago.

Almost 21 years, pic taken in 1992 just minutes before fire call to jump a wildfire in southern Idaho.

Youth.jpg

We've been together since '86, when I was a senior and she was a sophomore in high school. We'll be married 20 years in April. How this woman has put up with me that long I'll never know! :laughing6:

Coming up to 8 yrs for me. She hates my car and it is the topic for arguments a lot. But, I think she is coming around... She is excited to give it to my two boys. They are currently 2.5 and 4 months old. Lol

.....15 years, but have been together for 18.

Nice pic, Boise68. You smoke jumpers have balls. A lot of people don't realize how physically tough wildland firefighting is.

We're at 22, thinking about doing that honeymoon thing pretty soon here.

Coming up on 2 years married been together for 8 or 9 cant remember exactly when

Been divorced for two weeks after almost 20 years together. As they say, Why are divorces so expensive? Because they are worth it. LOL. I will never do it again. It's time to go racing.... I have put my cars & racing on the back burner for years for the Family. Now it's time to let the kids come have some fun with me out at the tracks.

Ex ended our marriage after 30 years. Met a great woman at church and we've been married for 19 years. After getting to know her and her background, I realized that I first laid eyes on her when she was two years old and I was 15. WOW what a reunion (for me at least). I have 2 boys and she has 3 girls so we have 12 grandchildren (17 years down to 19 months) and great fun (and funny) times with them.

Last edited:
Well I have been with my wife for 20 years.. married for 10 this past January 29th and we have 4 kids..I have so much fun with her to this day, it doesn't seem like 20 years..I would like to say this...not to be crude but one of the keys for us would be ..ahem.. lots of sex..:icon_redface:

Been with my wife for 20 years and married for 18. She loves the car and wants us to get a convertible for my next project. Have to finish this one first and hopefully I can find one without breaking the bank too much. Thinking about a 60's Coronet.

Auto Transport Service
Back