• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How Many Runs Did You Get in 2013?

67Satty

Local time
4:24 AM
Reaction score
Where did the year go? I only made it to the track four times this year for a total of 32 runs for the year. How about you?

None at the track unfortunately, only a couple of beater passes after parts changes, too much ol' dog issues, family & family health issues crap, that's going on around here this last year... hopefully next spring I can at-least go to spectate, I'm jonsen' big time...LOL... I doubt I will run the car until after it's painted thou, probably won't be able to do too many passes, it doesn't have a bar or cage, we will have to see what happens... I do want to go to the March Meet in Bakersfield & the Hot Rod Reunion too in Oct., may try to get down to the Mopar In The Park, car show in Sacto next summer & possibly Mopar Madness race @ Sacramento Raceway, possibly the National Event @ Infinion end of July, maybe the World Finals, we will have to play it by ear, ol' Pops has to have 2 stints in a month or so, we will see after that point, racing is on hold for a while & has been for a while now, money is really tight, ol' Pop's health isn't helping stuff either, "ya gotta do, what ya gotta do" thou...

90 passes in my car and a couple in my sons turbo Savoy. Pretty good year actually for a brand new car. 1 win, 1 R/U, 3 Semis, 2 1/4 finals. Lost 5 rounds on R/L ( 3 were -.004 -.005 -.005 ).
Doug

The standard response to this question will always be "never enough". We didn't get our new motor in the car until June, so 2013 was pretty much a T&T season. Looking forward to kicking some *** next your though.

NONE! Because I put a rod through the block on the launch. Better luck next year, I hope any way

Tried to enter in the Monster Mopar weekend, but the website said NO MORE ENTRIES EXCEPTED.... Oh well,,, this summer should hold a few trips to the local track...
All other passes this year were on two lane roads...... Shhh, don't tell anyone!

My log book says 322 runs so a pretty good year motor is out to be gone through

I only got 40 -50 passes I only run 8 races a season in N/SS

16 timeslips. Hope to have a lot more this coming year.

This is why I love my street/strip cars lol

97 time slips Lost Cr 6-25-11 lo (43).jpg

5 in a barrowed car yes, the bug bit and I am totally reinfected, so if body and paint get done soon I will hopefully be on track a lot this summer.

None, but I am hoping for a productive 14

Auto Transport Service
Back