• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how much is too much ( not mine )

cool car but, too much

14k+ (?) miles
& org. tires, (did bias-plys even last 14k on them cars ?)
that may be the only truth in that advert.

I'd drive the hell out of it
why even own it otherwise ?

they are only original once
that car is no longer original

like I said I'd drive the piss out of it thou

Last edited:
Gold paint is as bad as the dreaded triple green. Personally, I’d have to deduct a hundred grand for that.
I worked a junkyard back in ‘87, and I lost count of how many of those ‘71-‘74 Chargers came in that were gold. They all seemed to have tan interior and 318 with a column shift auto.

Just goes to show you how investors are wrecking the car hobby. This car will never be driven. It will be kept in a weather controlled environment, and rope barrier kept around it paying that kind of coin, i can see why it would not be driven. But, like i have said before, it's their car, they can do with it what they please.

what if it put those miles( 14, 940 ) on a "quarter-mile at a time"?:poke:
it could be like mine, the story was that it was raced from new until well into the '80s. then it was put in a shed until he died in 1999 then sold. first I can find was it sold at Barrett-Jackson in 2007 for $35,200

Last edited:
cool car but, too much

14k+ (?) miles
& org. tires, (did bias-plys even last 14k on them cars ?)
that may be the only truth in that advert.

I'd drive the hell out of it
why even own it otherwise ?

they are only original once
that car is no longer original

like I said I'd drive the piss out of it thou
A new set of bias ply tires lasted a weekend in my neck of the woods. :D

To much is relative and all depends on who is buying.

Auto Transport Service
Back