• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to spend 1400 bucks. Ready, set.....

Came just in time to pay my homeowner's insurance premium.

We are not allowed to use the word midget anymore or ****... An confused:bananaweed::realcrazy:
How about:
goat ****.jpg

New suregrip rearend with 3:55's & new torque converter. NOPE, it won't cover it all!:eek:

512 Stroker kit. Or Set of aluminum heads, or a roller cam, lifters, push rods, rocker arms. $1400 is chicken **** money when restoring a Mopar.

I'll frame mine and hang it on the shop wall. Right beside the two I got with Trump's name on them.

Helped me go from this

1111202109 (1).jpg

To this

0320211753_HDR.jpg

...it was a busy week...

Contractors did the countertop...I did all the rest myself.

Last edited:
Part of a cat. Old one sounded like it had marbles in it.
20210320_121419.jpg

AMMO, (if I can find it).

I understand the vet bills, we have 2 old dogs, it’s unbelievable.
Mine are all are around 8-9. Two are rehomes and one is a rescue. The rehomes were both about a year old when I got them and I have no idea how old the rescue is but based on her looks, I'm thinking she's around 9 at least. The one that's been the most healthy is now the one that probably isn't going to be around long. He has Odontoma or dental hamartoma and is too old now to do surgery. That kind of surgery would most likely kill him so I'm going to make sure he's as comfortable as possible for as long as we can stand it....

Part of a cat. Old one sounded like it had marbles in it.
View attachment 1087262
What is that off of?

My air compressor broke down for the third time in a couple years a few days ago so I see a new one in my future!
I'm a fan of Quincy Air Master. Made in Quincy Il until 1996 then Bay Minette Al. So still made in the USA

Took a look at CCIV.....you know something the rest of us don't? Been playing PSEC but I'd do better just to leave it sit.....
Hey Cranky, Hard to answer your question because I don't know what the rest of us don't know. lol Maybe all of us don't know anything at all.
I think the change over to electric cars is going to happen a lot sooner than I originally thought. The next 5 years is going to be stunning as far as this goes. The car companies are " Full Steam Ahead " on this change and now so is the government. I'm putting a small wager on LUCID because I think they will be successful and return a profit to me and their factory is here in AZ. and will employ many folks with good paying jobs. I love my ICE cars, however, I don't think pissing against the tide is the least bit productive. In a way it is like 1908 with HORSE vs AUTOMOBILE only at time warp speed. IMHO.

Auto Transport Service
Back