• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howdy from Germany

Welcome from southern Illinois, nice to see a four door getting some love, they make a nice cruisers..
My family is German all the way thru.. Then I married a Italian/German gal and my kids are like her stubborn and hard headed.
:D:rolleyes:

To FBBO from Vermont, USA! You've come to the right place for everything MOPAR! Love the car.

Just got some of these in for the holidays!
20211207_171710.jpg
20211207_171719.jpg

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!!

@Ghostrider 67
Yeah!! Nürnberger "Lebkuchen" are absolute delicious. You should also try "Niederegger Marzipan" from Lübeck.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!!

@Ghostrider 67
Yeah!! Nürnberger "Lebkuchen" are absolute delicious. You should also try "Niederegger Marzipan" from Lübeck.
Thanks! I will! I remember eating the Lebkuchen when I was stationed in West Germany, one of my favorite things from your country. I will try the ones you mentioned. Thanks!

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome. I love German beer. But... does anyone over there in Germany ever say, "Howdy" ? :eek:

Welcome. I love German beer. But... does anyone over there in Germany ever say, "Howdy" ? :eek:
You know, we germans got beer in our veins instead of blood...We normally say "Hallo", "Hallöle" or "Guten Tag", "Tagchen", "Moin" oder "Moinsen".....That "Howdy" just fits more the Dallas Coronet. At least I thought so.. ;)

Auto Transport Service
Back