• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howdy Scott here from Kentucky

catgouk1970

Local time
9:13 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Scott Catron I live in southern Kentucky. I am a long time Mopar fan and I have own several mopars. 68(2) 69(1) chargers (1) 74 satellite (1) 75 cornet (1). I currently am moparless and hoping to get back into the mopar world. I am currently looking to build another 68-70 charger. My reason for joining the b bodies only is hopefully u all can help me with my task. Thanks for letting me in look forward to new friends and conversations and to learning which u are never to old to learn.

1700838092146.jpeg
glad your here.

Welcome aboard Scott! It sounds like you aren't too far from me over here in northwest Tennessee.
Yours is a popular quest, good and bad -- lots of info is available but deals and availability are pretty scarce. You already made a great first step joining us!

Welcome from Southern CA.
I too was without a Mopar for years, and then I found one !!
Sometimes, it takes a lot of patience, some luck, and good research to get what you want.
You'll find the deal and take it.
Then, you'll be back in the game !!
@CudaChick1968 said it best, good first step joining us.
Good luck with your search.

Welcome from Southern CA.
I too was without a Mopar for years, and then I found one !!
Sometimes, it takes a lot of patience, some luck, and good research to get what you want.
You'll find the deal and take it.
Then, you'll be back in the game !!
@CudaChick1968 said it best, good first step joining us.
Good luck with your search.
Thanks glad to be here.

Cool do u do Facebook we maybe can hookup there.
Welcome aboard Scott! It sounds like you aren't too far from me over here in northwest Tennessee.
Yours is a popular quest, good and bad -- lots of info is available but deals and availability are pretty scarce. You already made a great first step joining us!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Good luck in the quest for a 68-70 Charger
save your nickles & dimes they are no longer cheap
try & get one as complete as possible,
not some rust bucket out of the woods
a running driver preferably :thumbsup: enjoy it while you perfect it

because all the essential lil' stuff will $100 to $1,000
you to death otherwise
in 100's of hours upon hours of looking/time, buying/purchase prices
& then shipping costs

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Best of luck in your search. I have posted a few "not mine" for what I thought was a deal, so keep your eyes open.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Good luck in the quest for a 68-70 Charger
save your nickles & dimes they are no longer cheap
try & get one as complete as possible,
not some rust bucket out of the woods
a running driver preferably :thumbsup: enjoy it while you perfect it

because all the essential lil' stuff will $100 to $1,000
you to death otherwise
in 100's of hours upon hours of looking/time, buying/purchase prices
& then shipping costs
Thanks

Auto Transport Service