• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How's your view ?

Not a great view today.. Had to dig up a water main line that sprung a leak on the farm property I manage. Thankfully I did not crack the drive way as it was 4 feet down with only a few large rocks and tree roots. Plumber will fix it tomorrow sometime and I can back fill hopefully end of day..

IMG_4040.jpeg

IMG_4042.jpeg

This was last night's dance. Our phones wouldn't capture what we saw but one of our neighbour's got some great shots on her real camera..
FB_IMG_1695158388850.jpg

there's 7 mature bucks most shedding velvet
right outside my office window off my back deck
overlooking the back 40 acres

Deer 7 Big Bucks shedding Velvet 001.JPG

Deer 7 Big Bucks shedding Velvet 005.JPG

Deer 7 Big Bucks shedding Velvet 007.JPG

Deer 7 Big Bucks shedding Velvet 003.JPG

not uncommon here, I see them constantly
right outside my office window, outback or in the easement between me & the uphill neighbors

I know shitty photos, the sun was high noon & no good filter for my cheapo digital camera
wanted to get the shots anyway

Here, commonly, it's turkey, occ. eagles, hawks, osprey nesting in the pines outback
the ducks in the lil' winter pond outback, deer
(mostly does & their fawns in tow, see a big bachelor group every so often Mule Deer)
coyotes, squirrels, coons, skunks, porcupines, the occasional big cat (bobcat or cougar)
lots of neighbor's cats, hunting mice & gophers, they don't live long around here
eaten by coyotes mostly

That one we don’t care to see... we will take your word for it...

I followed this a few days ago......I had forgotten how small these cars are compared to more modern vehicles. They really are tiny. My wife had one when we first met. I had to drive it all contorted and change gear very awkwardly.....it was a laugh. :p

Austin Mini - this one sound like it was running a big block....1250cc :lol:

My wife's one was an 850cc

20231210_150857.jpg
20231210_150906.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back