• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How's your view ?

After having the pond dredged, we've been hit with a few down pours that finally filled it. Yesterday it poured so hard you could hardly see the pond from this spot. This morning I woke up to this.
20240527_084458.jpg

Not that I like you can't
function. Envious of your
boat and plane. Let's go!
Boat is now 17 years old, it's a 2007. The airplane I built between '93 and '95 and this will be it's 30th year in the air, the floats I built in 2004.
DCP05796.JPG

I'm not big on TV cures.They advertise what is a 2" ball cut in half just bandage it 2" below the knee. Medicare approved, for what it's worth. My mother had it she could get out of bed without help. My father and me would carry her when she needed to move, glad she weighted 120 lbs.

During my working career we dealt with sciatica. In some cases if the thick wallet was removed from the back pocket, it would reduce the pain.
True story. And less chance of falling off and breaking something.

During my working career we dealt with sciatica. In some cases if the thick wallet was removed from the back pocket, it would reduce the pain.
Haven't sat on a wallet in well over 30 years. Been a long haul for me with back issues, that are thanks to this mess on top of me when I was 18...
buildingcollapse.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back