• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB HVAC switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger63

Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220427-202534_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220428-075652_Gallery.jpg
looking for this vacum selector switch, this is the unit in my 71 satellite
Thanks Roger

Hi Roger I have the whole assembly if you can’t find just the switch.. I really don’t want to part out the unit..

Hi Roger I have the whole assembly if you can’t find just the switch.. I really don’t want to part out the unit..
Well thank you, I have 1 coming but I really don't know if it's gonna work till I lay eyes on it. It is a complete assembly also but with cable control temp. Mine is vacum. I might be reaching out to you.

Well thank you, I have 1 coming but I really don't know if it's gonna work till I lay eyes on it. It is a complete assembly also but with cable control temp. Mine is vacum. I might be reaching out to you.
Just thinking about this.. I believe you will also have to change the water valve under the hood and some parts on the heater box too to go from vacuum to cable.. might be opening up a can of worms..

Just thinking about this.. I believe you will also have to change the water valve under the hood and some parts on the heater box too to go from vacuum to cable.. might be opening up a can of worms..
I think I agree with you, what I hope happens is that I can put the vacum heat control on the controls that I purchased. It's a wait and see moment. Does yours have the vacum heat control?

I think I agree with you, what I hope happens is that I can put the vacum heat control on the controls that I purchased. It's a wait and see moment. Does yours have the vacum heat control?
Yes mine is the complete unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back