• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I’m looking for dads Challenger ...

Well it’s almost done. Got the money sent. Got the title. Waiting on a truck to pick her up and bring her home. Didn’t really have time to get it inspected but I’m sure it’s fine. It was a very emotional buy. Should be in my driveway in around a week I’d say.
Well done...I hope it turns out for the best for you. Definitely a story worthy of sharing. :thumbsup:

A very special thank you to Angerki113r for posting his reply to my thread. I would have probably not found It if not for him. I’m very excited. I’ve not slept but a couple hours since Saturday night. I’ll start a new thread on it when it arrives. I’m starting to feel drained. I’m going to bed guys. Thanks all.

So very happy for you! What has you dad said?

Incredible story! I clicked on this thread thinking another lost cause. Far from it. Very cool!

Sadly I lost my dad when I was 8. I’m now 40. I’ve never seen this car as it was gone before I was born. Only a couple pictures.

This is a very good and very cool outcome. I hope he is able to buy the car. Or bought the car since its no longer listed.. But to re-unite a car with the owners son after all these years could be a great story for Hotrod Mag or some other publication.. Very cool indeed.

A very special thank you to Angerki113r for posting his reply to my thread. I would have probably not found It if not for him. I’m very excited. I’ve not slept but a couple hours since Saturday night. I’ll start a new thread on it when it arrives. I’m starting to feel drained. I’m going to bed guys. Thanks all.

Overlooked this post... Thats awesome he got it.. Congrats Sixkiller..

Amazing, I'm happy for you man. I seen that the CL post was taken down I was hoping you worked something out with the current owner. Definitely sticking around here, I want to see the future of your car. Definitely want to know the journey it has had.

Awesome story and awesome result! Please share some pictures with us when you get it!

5F98A048-73F4-41AC-939F-264026EBDFD0.jpeg
On its way

Amazing story, so pleased it worked out for you! I hope the car's as good as you'd hoped... :thumbsup:

This is a feel good story both ways. Nothing better than the previous owner being able to sell,the car back to such a worthy cause. Feels good for him too

WOW!!! amazing! what a great out come. every time we see these posts we know its a needle in a haystack. congratulations.

Fantastic! It’s good to see a search work out! Congrats!! Enjoy!

Auto Transport Service
Back