• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I’m looking for dads Challenger ...

Wow your dad's car reminds me of the one I bought as a demo in '74, a '73/340, same body color. This pic was taken around '75 or '76. My future wife snapped it while I was polishing it up.

Dodge Challenger (2).jpg

5C38F32A-8C3E-4BD0-93E0-788A262A74B8.jpeg
The dealership this car was bought new sent me the purchase agreement. I did block out some names for privacy. Kinda crazy because I’m named after my father so it’s in my name.

This is just amazing!!!!
Good luck to you, and your family, I can ONLY IMAGEN the joy you felt finding it, and then driving it up your driveway!!!!
GOOD FOR YOU!!!
I am so used to things not turning out well, that I LOVE to hear stories like this.
I love it when good things happen to good people!!!!

CF190C83-A1EE-4FF2-BF35-98FBCB8AD023.jpeg
64DC34C4-8DAC-4FDA-AEA1-7FF9D660D40A.jpeg
This is the same car. Sometime n it’s life. It’s been red too. I sure need to paint it but it’s protected good with four coats. Lol.

View attachment 966757 View attachment 966758 This is the same car. Sometime n it’s life. It’s been red too. I sure need to paint it but it’s protected good with four coats. Lol.
What a wonderful story, Bobby. I couldn't be happier for you, man.
Stories like yours are what this hobby is all about.

Hey @Angerki113r ! MAJOR PROPS to you, my man! Not many people would have gone
out of their way to help like you did. God bless you, don't be a stranger!

I’ll add that Angerki113r is a great guy. I’ve chatted with him on the phone some. He was just helping a complete stranger. My hat is off to him. He is greatly appreciated. He’s looking for a 72 challenger to work on.

Auto Transport Service
Back