• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

:love6:
all these stories help me remember all the stupid things I have done with my cars:

1) first car in high school was a black 65 chevelle. I lightly scraped a fence, and when I was working on fixing it in my driveway, it rolled away and smashed backwards into a tree. It was a steep driveway... and terrible damage :(

2) My current Dodge - this car is painted top to bottom on a rotisserie so putting it back together was a very careful process... but accidents do happen. When installing the engine I meant to stop the hoist from lowering but instead opened the valve all the way, causing the engine to slam into the firewall and new brake lines. Fixed that mistake, then when I was jacking the car up later I thought I had let the jack all the way down, but it had stopped about 8" up. I went to slide it under the rocker, but instead just smashed it into the freshly painted rocker...

-oh- also I had a brain fart and stuck the damaged brake line on a shelf where the brake fluid dripped on my hood and messed up the paint!

I could go on and on.

I know it's a pisser, but all this stuff is fixable. Mine was, yours too. Good luck getting it all straightened out.

:eek::icon_pai:...My gosh...if anyone ever needed a big hug it's you...Marla

I agree djais, drive her, enjoy her, as aggravating as it is don't let it ruin your fun in the sun with her these summer months! Winter hibernation time you can get it all repaired... Crank up the tunes you like and rev on that red line!!

Auto Transport Service
Back