• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

djais1801

Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score
I have a tight opening garage. And guess what??? I caught the quarter panel!!!!
I put a dent RIGHT ON THE CREASE LINE for the wheel well. The paint is cracked...
I am going to see a dent guy, and then see what i have to work with. I might be able to just fill in the cracks w/ air brush for now. I don't think there is a way to blend it where it's located.
I am so f-in pissed at myself!!!:BangHead:

2012-04-16184150.gif

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......dammmmmmmm..........wowwwwwwww................that SUXXXXXXXXX....badly.....

yup...OH forgot..think i broke my hand punching the wall too!

:eek:ops:Well I'm glad you said it first ,Me too...Damm it!!!:iamwithstupid: Right side fender I would like you t o believe ...well my wife was guiding me into the garage & I hit my Delta table saw.....:angryfire:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 655
both of you guys did this just today?
i just parked the road runner....and i think im glad i did......the mopar demons are amiss! ....altho...i had something happen too....i was testing the sound of the new pipes on I-70 and i hit 90 mph....i had the vents open and i got RAINED ON BY A BUNCH OF CRAP IN THE VENTS. ,,,lol....i swear i cleaned them out pretty good but i guess i didnt. IT LOOKED LIKE VULCANIC ASH FLYIN OUTTA THERE... bustin out the shop - vac tomorrow i guess!

That sucks guys, not a good day at all when that kinda crap happens. :eek:ops:

Yes ...Wife busting balls to clean up garage...I was moving stuff around & didn't push back table saw against the wall......Going to see if I also can touch it up ......Didn't punch the wall, just not talking to the wife.... Wait!! a win lose proposition......Damn it.....

Attachments

• simpsons-trivia.gif
    simpsons-trivia.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 621
Too bad guys. I have been lucky but had many close calls and you know it. ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

yeah..i can't stop thinking about it...mother f-er..:puke:

Yes ...Wife busting balls to clean up garage...I was moving stuff around & didn't push back table saw against the wall......Going to see if I also can touch it up ......Didn't punch the wall, just not talking to the wife.... Wait!! a win lose proposition......Damn it.....

yo POPS....tell your wife that TPODWDOG said to stay the hell out of YOUR garage....and get BACK in the kitchen where she belongs!:headbang:

Attachments

• 50s-woman.jpg
    50s-woman.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 619
you will be surprised what a good body guy can do, trust me on this one. been there done that.

Well Honey, sucks to be you doesn't it???

It could be worse..I could own a #'s matching real RM. Then, I would have to invest in painting the whole panel.

Damn that is rough...glad mine stayed in the garage...waiting on my hood.

chit happens...
at least it is not FUBAR
thats when i would break my hand... lol
to make you feel any better
i have a friend who did the same thing to his numbers hemi orange aar cuda
we bust his nads all the time telling him
it was blended in with hugger chevy orange and doesn't match..lol

Trust me....I know how you feel man.... They're right, just let it go. Many from this forum probably remember the thread I did about my little blindspot encouter with a 3" japanese maple back in the fall. It took me about a couple weeks to get over that smooth move. One good thing came of it though.... It did finally light the fire under my butt to start gathering patch panels to start fixing the rust bubles that were coming up on the old girl (which I'm gonna begin a build thread on very soon). Here... this picture should make you feel a little bit better....

Attachments

• Burpos Screw-up.jpg
    Burpos Screw-up.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 564
Must be the week for Mopar mishaps. This past Saturday, I took out my driver's side tail light lens trying to parallel park my '05 Dakota. Caught the edge of a telephone pole as I was swinging into the spot. I was concentrating on not punching a hole in the front facebar of the car behind me with my hitchball.

I ordered a new lens online for about $40 bucks. The paint's just a little scuffed, but I think it'll rub out. Hope you find a good paint & body guy.

Auto Transport Service
Back