• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am sick, my 72 was in an accident

My guess was that you didn't allow enough distance between you vehicle and the vehicle in front of you. I'm not attacking you, the majority of motorists do this tactic which is dangerous.

Example: what if the driver ahead you suddenly has to stop because of a darting animal in his or her path? So the same scenario, a sudden stop from the vehicle ahead of you weather out of stupidity or out of necessity.

A rear ender usually ends with the car that hits the car in front of him/her at fault. Unless a 3rd car behind your car hits you and forcing you to hit the car in front of you. Which is up for debate by witnesses.

I love making slow right hand turns when some one is on my rear bumper.

Whatever happens, it better be returned to BONE stock. Stock is stock.

Odd that the OP disappeared after I asked for pictures of the car he hit...

My guess was that you didn't allow enough distance between you vehicle and the vehicle in front of you. I'm not attacking you, the majority of motorists do this tactic which is dangerous.

Example: what if the driver ahead you suddenly has to stop because of a darting animal in his or her path? So the same scenario, a sudden stop from the vehicle ahead of you weather out of stupidity or out of necessity.

A rear ender usually ends with the car that hits the car in front of him/her at fault. Unless a 3rd car behind your car hits you and forcing you to hit the car in front of you. Which is up for debate by witnesses.

Why I found your reply just now? My friend never keeps enough distance and last week he nearly got into a car accident.

And in an accident(?) NEVER EVER say you hit the other car. That makes you at fault. Always say they hit me or the cars collided.

Of course you are attacking me. To think you sided with the idiot that suddenly stopped makes me wonder if you ever drove a classic car. We drive classics and keep plenty of distance since so many IDIOTs drive today. They jump in front of us and we have to brake hard. I have driven classics for 55 years and NO accidents. You make me sick with your lecture that I am stupid and can not drive. A real classic driver would ask if my car is ok and less damage. You however want to be a DADDY and put me down. Thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back