• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I can’t afford it...

why would you do that to a charger :BangHead: that hood is so ...:elmer:
s-l500.jpg

I feel poor and miserable just reading the description but... Not my cup of tea, i can think of better cars for that money, a 68 charger hemi four speed triple black non matching number come to my mind for far less and more enjoyable just saying.

Don't know why I look at this stuff.....can't afford a rusted out real one.....
Sure you can.....

0 Jiggy A.jpg

Cars like mine show up from time to time for around $20,000....Running and driving but roached out.

I like my cars mostly stock looking, but with a 1978 look to them.

STEP AWAY FROM THE SHAG RUG!!! LEISURE SUITS, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! REALLY "PHILLY??? Ya gotta stay away from South Steet, its effecting you in a bad way!! :lol:

There is an *** for every seat just not this ***!
I seen this car before on flea bay, and wondered why ? Because we can , I guess now look at what you did can’t get a bid on it. Poor car boat engine .. Chevy hood, ford grille, challenger tail lamp , on one of the most flawless designed cars in history.. And it won’t sell. IMO

Auto Transport Service
Back