• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I don't want to go to work tomorrow.

Excellent choice! Enjoy, I actually perfer XX to Corona. Perfect.

I’ve been off for a week with the Sciatica flare-up from hell and would give anything to go to work. Today!
Oh man, don't I know how much that mofo hurts when it acts up! That's the only time I enjoy the good drugs!

is -ta - pa - si -u -a -ta -ne -ho
check the movie " the Shaw shank redemption " is the beach in the end of the movie

That's what I thought how it's pronounced.

just a few Mario sorry for the quality if the pic
20181230_145021.jpg
20181230_111703.jpg

Cheeks are good. Be prepared for the right opportunity.

Y'all are killing me with the retirement and beach talk! Too cold and rainy for the beach here and retirement is 10 years away. Any way off tomorrow and Tuesday. I work for a municipality so get a lot of holidays. I have had 10 days off in the last two weeks and only used one vacation day.

Back to the grind on the 2nd. Budget season, ugh!

I was just going to ask about that as soon as I read the name! Was the scene actually filmed there?
I really don't know, but the name of the beach came out several times in that movie and btw great movie.
ps nope The scene in the film was actually shot at sandy point in St. Croix, USVI.

Last edited:
18 months to go and then.........****, I forgot what I want to do in retirement:eek:

ahh I want to but ... the wife is next to me so I have to play fool myself but what a pieces of *** I see here, let me sneak around and take some pics :thumbsup:
LMAO, almost got caught years ago in Honolulu. But, I had a paperback and a beer. 20yr old came out of water & bent over to squeeze moisture from a pair of real nice +B cups. The wife soon looked over and said “did you see that?”. Huh? “I was reading”. My story and I’m sticking to it!

LMAO, almost got caught years ago in Honolulu. But, I had a paperback and a beer. 20yr old came out of water & bent over to squeeze moisture from a pair of real nice +B cups. The wife soon looked over and said “did you see that?”. Huh? “I was reading”. My story and I’m sticking to it!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
My wife did caught me a few years ago in another beach a beautiful 20- 25 year old brunette in a thong came out of the sea like a siren , we were in a restaurant and she caught me watching and she said " don't you want to get closer and get a better look you !@$? " and I said" am not blind and she was there " she still remember it :mob:

Work - what’s that? It must be something other people do .......I’m in Minneapolis right now but I’ll be back home on Laguna Beach tomorrow afternoon.

Dennis - the elliptical machine is good for sciatica pain. Cured me.

Auto Transport Service
Back