• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I freakin" broke it....

cr8crshr

Local time
7:37 AM
Reaction score
:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::angryfire: AAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Over at my Brother's house working on putting the carb back on the intake manifold when I dropped it and tweeked the dual feed fuel line for my Holley 750/3310-C. Tried to remove it to straighten it out and made it worse. Got a replacement ordered this afternoon but it sets me back till the middle of next week before I can get things done. Good news to all this is we are going to have some really nice weather next week And I was hoping to start my 2013 Golf season next week by hitting some balls....Just can't win on this project. Dawg...I know...Pix, Pix, Pix....:jerk:

Tuck Tuck Tuck...............i see what i gotta do here....(goes and gets magic wand ).....OK......see this magic wand? im gonna wave it around and say a few secret words...( dont ask what they are, the spell wont work).....and there will be NO MORE MISHAPS........OK......HERE GOES......( MUMBLE MUMBLE MUMBLE MUMBLE....) there....the spell is cast and you will have good fortune from here on out! TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

If you send me a picture of what you have I'll make you one and send ot out right away.

and be careful hittin those balls.....lolololol

In my case they are no longer in use...insert Ol' Man and his Atrophied Muscle here....DDDOOOOHHHH...:eusa_doh: You mean Golf Balls. No worries there as I happen to at least be an accomplished player of the game...But thanks any way for the thoughts....:icon_mrgreen:

- - - Updated - - -

Tuck Tuck Tuck...............i see what i gotta do here....(goes and gets magic wand ).....OK......see this magic wand? im gonna wave it around and say a few secret words...( dont ask what they are, the spell wont work).....and there will be NO MORE MISHAPS........OK......HERE GOES......( MUMBLE MUMBLE MUMBLE MUMBLE....) there....the spell is cast and you will have good fortune from here on out! TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

All better now.....:headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back