• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I got a RED X!!!?

In my view, the red X button should automatically invoke a reply, quoting the post. Then perhaps people would either (a) explain why they disagreed or (b) realize their mistake/ fat fingering and revoke it.
First day on the job, and he's already creating work for Joey. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

teen-titans-red-x.gif

pUG-Dl.gif

I got a few in the last few weeks. I'm ignored by one person for sure, and lord knows how many I don't know about. I'll try to do better.....................

In my view, the red X button should automatically invoke a reply, quoting the post. Then perhaps people would either (a) explain why they disagreed or (b) realize their mistake/ fat fingering and revoke it.
congrats on the staff member "JOB" :luvplace:
First day on the job, and he's already creating work for Joey. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yeah good trainee :thumbsup:

Sounds like we need a "Most Red X's Received" category in the Notable Members section :lol:
I’d suggest the site commanders have an annual most red X award ceremony, maybe the award could be a coffee mug with a big ‘red X club’ on it. Who doesn’t need another – coffee mug...

Hawks idea is legit, and would stir good debate on whatever topic....... but I'm not going to be the one to suggest it :D

Auto Transport Service
Back