• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I gotta tell this, even if nobody believes me

Nice stories. Faith can help. In the end its Gods will what happens to us or our loved ones. His mosaic of our lives. Im dealing with this at this very time of life. Sometimes I don't understand what He wants or His will....
Adults getting cancer is one thing. When you see children and by that I mean actually see them up close and not in some picture, there little bodies in wheelchairs, there bald little heads, IV 's in there arms, then for me its very hard to understand His will.
Then again I didn't understand His will when a sick maniac took a weapon and slaughtered all those innocent babies in there classrooms
Did you seek guidance from Him then or is it all about you? Did you pray for them? Did you pray for the heartbreak there families went through? Did you pray for the father of one of the victims who recently killed himself? Some of you did, most didn't.
So now its fall down, pray to Jesus and have some sort of revelation.
Read your Bible as I tell you that you either live your life following His teachings or your prayers will fall on deaf ears.
I single nobody out in this thread and I wish the OP much health and happiness in his life and hope cancer will spare him for the rest of his life.
I do wonder about these posts about the most personal relationships with Him and how they are shared, but whatever makes you feel good.
You can pray, you can have these conversations some feel they should tell all about, you can go to Church on Sunday.
Or you can go about your daily lives, not passing judgement, having a open heart and being kind to others, treating others even when your at odds or short tempered with respect and dignity. In short doing His work and not bragging about it.
Then when tragedy or sickness strikes I would only hope He gives you the strength to carry on and deal with whatever it may be.

Auto Transport Service
Back