• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ***... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

NCC1968

Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score
HI....I'm James and I'm a MOPAR addict.....

..don't try to "cure" me :hatwave:

My very first car was a decent driver 72 Charger I got for $500 in HS....1986.
I've had all kinds of cars and trucks...about 50 since then, but MOPAR is where my heart stayed.

My dream car is the 70 Challenger R/T HEMI - Plum Crazy..........but didn't win a lottery yet.

Next up would be a nice B body.....60's flavor.....that one I found.
I found a '63 model 440 with poly 318 & 727 pushbutton....42K miles.
I love the look of the car, but.....mods required.

I figured that the regular mods had been done plenty and I wanted something that would be different and a challenge. Forget simply dropping in a big block....or Wedge...or HEMI. Let's go nuts.

I located a crashed 2008 Viper and began the (harder than expected) job of making the cars one..........

I'm about 1/3 of the way done as far as labor goes....and about $32K spent.

Some of you may have seen it on another site, but I will start a thread and dig up the pics.

I hope you enjoy my project and give some feedback.

Welcome to the site.....and stay away from the salt! :D

Viper motor in a 63 440?? that's awesome! and definitely different!!

Welcome from Chicago!! cant wait to see pics!

roddy-piper-came-here-to-kick-***-and-chew-bubblegum-and-were-all-out-of-roddy-piper-vgtrn-123-b.jpg

Viper motor in a 63 440?? that's awesome! and definitely different!!

Welcome from Chicago!! cant wait to see pics!

View attachment 284166

Sorry.....not just a motor........I'm insane.

Motor, trans, computers, fuel system, dash, floorpan and seats...........still trying to mount the kitchen sink..........

- - - Updated - - -

I will be out working on it this weekend.....I am about to mock up the modded firewall to fab. I'll start a thread in the restomod section and show y'all what I've done......you'll get a good laugh :laughing:

Welcome to the site! Sounds like a hell of a project!

Sorry.....not just a motor........I'm insane.

Motor, trans, computers, fuel system, dash, floorpan and seats...........still trying to mount the kitchen sink..........

- - - Updated - - -

I will be out working on it this weekend.....I am about to mock up the modded firewall to fab. I'll start a thread in the restomod section and show y'all what I've done......you'll get a good laugh :laughing:

holy carp!! floor pans too?!?!? you are madman!!! lol

That's just crazy, I must say that I like it allot. Welcome to the site and I'm looking forward to your build.

Break time.........burning up my skin with sparks from the cutting wheel ....which is another reason to wear earplugs when cuttin'

Forgot I had to make a lil room for the headers.........AR stainless..... V10 Challenger Drag Pak headers....

...these headers:

20150901_172841_zpsrdfiea2j.jpg

You are indeed a madman! Perfect for the site. Welcome to FBBO. I'm just down the freeway a bit from you. Good luck on your Frankenstein.

Welcome to FBBO from dry NorCal

well since your outta bubble gum..... just drop in anytime.....

http://www.okurijudo.org/lone-star-classic.html

just remember if I've over estimated my talent ...I'll let the other guys take a break and introduce you to Ms.Li or if you want a real challenge my daughter She's a Mouse! 6ft and 140 and ooops she also carries...oh wait a badge TOO. Dang better stop at the convenience store and pick up some gum on the way!

LOL J/K...welcome and i like your idea of some improvements. Keep us posted.

OOOOOOHHHHHHH YEAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! i LIKE the way you think! I will be looking for your build thread in the projects section. Welcome on!

Sounds like a killer car in the making!!!!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back