• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I hope the 68 Charger is not next!

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:42 AM
Reaction score
I saw this come across my Facebook feed.. Crazy what people do. With prices these days that was probably expensive anyway.. I guess a sign of the times and going Mad Max style.. :lol:

upload_2022-5-8_15-48-19.png
upload_2022-5-8_15-53-58.png

Last edited:
meh !!, not for me

people really do some strange stuff to cars

I bought a 68 barracuda with a damaged quarter back in the day........ someone riveted vinyl siding to it and buried it with bondo..... yes, it was ugly; and better off with the smashed quarter

Well oem. Could stand for , old exterior metal. :)

Do you think he ordered the portapotty to match the shop or it was dumb luck?

Seriously how much is a quarter skin! Craigslist $200,new $ 300 ? Corrigation the newest aerodynamic trend!

A little bondo would do wonders to smooth out the body lines, ribs would help keep it in place. [sarcasm]

This thread brings back an unpleasant memory from 30 years ago. I had just accepted a promotion from my employer that provided major a stepping stone on the corporate ladder. My deal with the devil(s), boss and spouse was I had to move to Chicago while my wife stayed on in PA and quit work to finish her masters degree. One year in solitary, just me and my '62 Imperial. I was doing the bachelor deal at the laundromat on a Saturday night. The low life using the dryer beside me pointed to the Imperial, calling attention to a dent in the rocker panel molding. "I have a buddy who can make a new one from aluminum siding, I'll give you his number!" I graciously declined, go out of there, and started doing laundry on Sunday mornings.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back