• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"I Like Ike!!"

Bladecutter

"Pursuit of Shape"
Local time
11:51 AM
Reaction score
I LIKE IKE!! listen to His farewell address....in between the lines.....He discloses that a president is ultimately powerless.

A President is not going to bring our mfging base back.....only the People can do that....they after all are the ones that sent it away.
pretzel logic...it ain't rocket science every president since JFK has been a cop out. the Kennedy's tried to stand against the opposition...Eisenhower admitted He was helpless to do so....republican/democrat. the very last of the well intended ones save for Carter & Ford...i'm not referring to their success rate, only their integrity of intention......the rest of them are fully in the thieves den....including Reagan. You want Your Country back....YOU must TAKE IT BACK! Listen to Eisenhower & Kennedy speeches. then listen to the rest of the buttwipes who've been in office since With the exception of Carter & Ford. none of them care about YOU and US......but Eisenhower said it in so many words, for those with enuf intellect to read between the lines.....the president is a pawn.....hitler was a pawn....evil, yes, but a pawn none the less...he was taking orders the whole time.....Don Juan....the Yaqui Indian sorcerer phrases it well....A Warrior has no superior or inferior....however to become involved on the ladder of power, no matter how far You may ascend, there will always be those above You.

** the Kennedy's decided to take on, whatever label You want to put the "They", and there is dedfinitely a "They" encroaching on us, think "They" own us.....but this addition is to state that while the Kennedy's decided to take the fight to them, The Kennedy's were fully aware that it was "They" who groomed them**

Budnicks....nice post Man....The political liberal left(anything but liberal) is way out of control, they cannot get the gun control passed.....immediate war zone in these borders and implementation of martial law....two agendas for martial law they are setting up.....riots over gun control, but the double jeapordy....putting a third of pop on welfare and they will shut it off...drastically cut back at least, and all aimless welfare recips are going to riot, securing that good ol' agenda for control.

FJ6AAR...YupYes those entities certainly have to be leashed

For the post of how to refuse taxes....i cannot advise, but i can illustrate that if say just 20 % of peopple that have been paying income tax faithfully, their whole lives, suddenly stopped. it's going to make a dent in the "They" str......face it, now these pukes expect us to pay our freight to our own slaughter.....No is the most viable form of defense....and if we start taking the money away from them, it's going to be felt by them. I live off the grid, keep myself below poverty annually and don't own real real property, so... i can fall thru cracks....no credit history.....that's the other Huge thing....get OFF credit systems, if a third of the pop got off credit, that is a HUGE dent in their revenue.....they have an inexhaustible supply of $ because they keep EVERYONE in debt. Not super relevant but an interesting side note You know that all the alphabet intellingence agencies, one of their most beneficial sources of intelligence comes from credit outfits? They ALL trade intelligence. but the credit companies keep VERY close tabs on all of us and are some of entitiesresponsible for arbitrary, random data collection....credit outfits spend large sums to know where You spend Your money, on what, how often etc... there's another rabbit hole...RFID is in all shelved consumer products now as well as our currency...for puroses of tracking lifestyles> Radio Frequency Identification.

Here's something to ponder. now that most know about GMO foods and Monsanto......i've been asking myself this question for about twenty years now....everything keeps going up in price right. but there are certain foods that have a cieling that's remained constant for at least 25 years now...does not go up ever, no fluctuation....every major chain grocery outlet carries them Banquet frozen TV dinners...10 for 10 dollars.....i' won't infer anything here....just wanted to present it.....welcome any responses at all.....i KNOW these dinners have not changed for at least 20 years....i eat them......but it should give one pause to at least question.
G
ood Night Everybody....keep the comments and questions happening....no matter How paranoid You are, You're not paranoid enuf....prob'ly end up gettin my *** shot, but i've had it with these creeps thinking they can decide for me.

**Budnicks** Thank You Very Much for posting Ike....i've been having trubble getting links to take...this PC is tired, not sure of problem and i still haven't got copy/paste together...LOL

2008 shoulda' been Ron Paul. not real sure about His Son, but a no brainer in the case of keeping it out of clinton/bush league

Last edited:
Ahh, how about exc. action and EPA regulations.These things bypass Congress.

I like Ike too

I was too young, but from what I've read & heard he was a great, fair leader,
my step father said he worked on his campaign staff in some way...

I believe the power of the POTUS is much greater today, than back then
or at-least it's exercised more today, especially with abuses of their executive powers,
ever increasing every presidency since about 1976ish {worst today than ever IMO}
Especially now with the vastly liberal media & Hollyweird now picking sides,
that certainly wheels allot of political power, especially now/today, big influences,
with all the social networks, when everyone's connected to/watching or on
some sort electronic devise constantly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWiIYW_fBfY

Auto Transport Service
Back