• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I lost my best friend this morning

I remember when we met, both of us were just looking for someone to talk to, to laugh with and perhaps someone to share our lives with. 21 years later and our trip together has ended, she was a world traveler and spoke 5 languages. She lived in Brazil for several years and told me of going horse back riding with a boy up the road from her. It was a large ranch owned by a woman by the name of Mary Martin. For the old guys on here Mary Martin played Peter Pan on Broadway. The boy she was going riding with was Mary Martins son, Larry Hagman….JR Ewing, I Dream Of Jeannie, Dallas. She was an amazing woman who could always put a smile on my face. God how I will miss her!!

My condolences. It sounds like you have great memories. Hang in there.
Thoughts and prayers sent your way.

Sorry for your loss. I lost my Mom in 2005 and I still catch myself thinking of stuff I'll call her about

Very Sorry for your loss. May she Rest in peace

I did not read all the replies but I do know it takes a strong heart to share this and thank you for sharing.
Sorry for your loss my friend.

You look so happy together.

I share in your sadness.

To say I’m sorry just doesn’t seem enough. May you find some peace.

Our condolences to you and your family. May she Rest In Peace.

Sending prayers with deepest sympathy

Please accept my sincere condolences. Try to think of the good times you had with her, and know she is still by your side spiritually.

Very sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family!

Prayers for you, my friend. May God bring peace and comfort to your heart.

Sorry for your loss, life doesn't seem fair sometimes! Prayers sent.

Condolences and prayers sent and your family.

Auto Transport Service
Back