• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Love This Bar Is Empty Today

R.I.P. never smoke weed with Willie again. at least not for a while. :(

RIP Toby and thank you.

Nice Video if you have a few minutes

Some cars start around 4 minute mark

RIP Toby, a true Partiot, you are missed already...

We have workout Tuesdays and Thursdays in class. We play music usually of the kids choice if I approve ( which isn’t much lol)

Yesterday was Tribute to Toby day! We played all Toby tunes. Surprisingly the kids loved it and knew why I did it!

R.I.P. Toby, always enjoyed your show and your music. Also greatly appreciated your backing of our armed forces and respect you showed and shared with them. Your music will live on.

Our local CBS affiliate KWTV9 had a great interview with Toby (his last) that aired last week, and was taped right after his Las Vegas concerts were done. Great interview! It was done in his beautiful "trophy room" at his home in Moore, Oklahoma. Scroll to the bottom after you click and you'll find it.

You can see in his eyes that he knew the end was near. No fear, just acceptance and a sense of peace. RIP, Toby Keith.

Watch Toby Keith's Final Interview

Last edited:
Local radio station has increased frequency of his songs for a bit here. I actually hope they keep it that way for a long while.

Auto Transport Service
Back