• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I love this thing

jj426savoy

Local time
12:29 PM
Reaction score
I know we covered this already but it's another reason I love this forum......saw this toolbox on another thread and the wife wanted to go to port Huron shopping today so I dropped her off at her favourite clothing store and hunted down the closest Ace and bam........there it was.......score..........thanks guys...I love it

Attachments

• IMG_20141227_171807.jpg
    IMG_20141227_171807.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 309
Those are both pretty cool ! ! ! Thanks for sharing . . .

2nd also from Ace I presume?

I bought 4 of the 1st for presents last year

Gotta go by my local Ace Hardware and look for these. Very nice !

Here is another pic. The only other one I have at the moment. I actually got this from the Secret Santa Gift exchange over on FABO. The guy is from Minnesota, so I guess he got it up there somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Here

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 169
There 30 bucks at Ace.......if they don't have the one you want they will get it for you.........also think hobby lobby has them but more expensive.......jay

Got mine at Hobby Lobby - supposedly $60 but it was on sale for $30; that seems to be the going price.

Auto Transport Service
Back