• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I might take this out for a spin tomorrow, what do you all think?

I too, just came upon this thread and am glad I did. I am very familiar with the 73/74 RR's and how they can be brought back to life. Some restored to near perfection and others to be a fun driver, and still others to be a fun project. It is the FUN part that, at times, is hard to keep going. You truly seem to be having fun with this. Keep up that attitude and your work will show it. By the way, your art work is just plain awesome, and I look forward to seeing it on the car!!! Keep it real, but keep it fun.
Thank you! And thank you, especially for complimenting the art! I'm one of those people who can draw something cool or mimic another art style, but then I look back on it after a while and notice what I could have done better. An artist that's never satisfied!

I got a new phone! It's no drawing tablet, but it'll work for finishing the art I plan on putting on the car! I hope I'll have the art drawn and planned out by the time the Frankenrunner is titled and registered!

giphy.gif

Guess what moved under its own power!!

I'm so stoked; it's driving for real this time!! Of course, it snowed here recently, so Manfred pulled it from under the carport and immediately got it stuck. :thumbsup:

He got it unstuck, though... so now, here it sits next to my other car until it's road-ready!

IMG_20240215_154349047_HDR (1).jpg

IMG_20240215_154354314_HDR (1).jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back