• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think something's wrong with the Boeing 737 Max 8

But that wasn't the problem.
It was a combination of a poor design, a electronic patch to mask the problem and lack of info from Boeing.

The news is saying Max 8 will be flying in January
We will see if it comes true

Controller is expected to know wing clearances when an aircraft is given clearance to follow the yellow line. Not up to the crew that can't see the wing tips.

You wouldn't think a software glitch would be that difficult to rectify, but I guess it is.

giphy.gif

Quoth a veteran Ford engineer, working on garbage focus/fiesta transmissions....." not only can we mask problems, we can fake success....but there's no way you can software your way out of a physics problem."

Correct. Manufactured by Boeing. With a Southwest CREW, I’d fly anywhere in one today.

So Boeing still won't admit the MAX series is a dangerous design and is trying yet another software program designed to mask the poor design? What happens when it fails?

Auto Transport Service
Back