• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I want this shirt!!!

My old car Pro-gas 49 Ford Buss. Coupe
done/autographed personalized by Big Daddy Roth.

Budnicks 49 Ford Pro-Gas Ed Roth Personalized & autographed Tee shirt.JPG

Budnicks 49 Ford Pro-Gas Hemi Ed Big Daddy Roth tee shirt #1.JPG

Man, when I first saw the title, I thought it said 'I want this skirt'!!! I'm glad it didn't say that lol But bad Fords??? WTH :D

I made it on teespring, I have 2 - 2 XL's and 1 - 3XL coming as samples around the 26th - Hanes tagless Tee. In order for us to get these at around $19.99 + shipping I need to have an order of around 10-20 preferably 20. I can begin the campaign and post the link and you guys can chose to buy or not or reserve but if the campaign does not get enough sales it will fail and the shirts won't sell to anyone. I don't do this kind of thing and just wanted some shirts for myself. but I am willing to be the online seller for you guys who want one if we can get enough interest. I only make a small profit off each one like $3 and have nothing to do with the shipping or the manufacturing it is all done online and sent to you via 3rd party. The 3 I have coming I want to check first to make sure they look good. If no one wants the campaign I might be convinced to sell one of the 2 XL's or even the 3XL, I got Pentastar shirts last time and they are good quality tees and the printing looked really good and that was blue pentastar on white tee with older Direct Connection logo on the back. Pic below. Let me know I am swamped at work so If I Don't respond right away hang in there.

4GdsA4K.jpg

I0XDUMz.jpg

i'll put my hand up for two in (L) in the Plymouth / small mopar M black T like in post #25 .
nodding-yes-by-a-very-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif
I'm a 43-45"chest
are they made in the US ?
I've noticed your shirt sizes are larger than ours ( we get Asian sizing ) I take a 3x xl but when I ordered that in US size its like a tent so I'll guess a (L)
m1716.gif

The Plymouth Shirt I am going to have made anyone interested?

R47szIf.jpg

xODqmPB.jpg

ZuHfFb0.jpg
Yah! I could have used a BLACK shirt yesterday at a local car show in 100+ weather and 90% humidity.
I'm in with high impact colors.

I really love cars, but they can't love you back.....

Auto Transport Service
Back