• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I want this shirt!!!

That's why I said sleeves cut off there "SHORTY"!!!:rofl:
And 2 new Jerzee nicknames are born.

download (28).jpg

This got me thinking about the irony of some sizes of shirts with slogans printed on them. Maybe someone else with better comedic skills could start a thread about it.

@Kern Dog give it a shot.

This got me thinking about the irony of some sizes of shirts with slogans printed on them. Maybe someone else with better comedic skills could start a thread about it.

@Kern Dog give it a shot.

Don't get @Kern Dog started!! He just MIGHT get into an arguement & get "...30 days in the hole..." again over spelling and grammer!!! Don't want KD going through THAT again.

And 2 new Jerzee nicknames are born.

View attachment 1183338

Just remember, being a little more south (60miles) from where you USE to be, we are kinda/maybe/possibly a wee bit more layed back. But now that you ARE southern, get that "layed back" attitude going in high gear man!!! Just sayin & maybe someday I'll get the hell out of this shot hole called Jeerze!!

Just remember, being a little more south (60miles) from where you USE to be, we are kinda/maybe/possibly a wee bit more layed back. But now that you ARE southern, get that "layed back" attitude going in high gear man!!! Just sayin & maybe someday I'll get the hell out of this shot hole called Jeerze!!
I don't do "laid back" well.
"Big & Angry" is a better way to describe me.

:lol:

Some of you guys are enablers!
You must sense that I am a middle child that craves attention and likes to make others laugh.
Thanks for the encouragement but I’m going to stay on the sidelines on this one!

Some of you guys are enablers!
You must sense that I am a middle child that craves attention and likes to make others laugh.
Thanks for the encouragement but I’m going to stay on the sidelines on this one!
You gotta admit it was tempting.

I'm a middle child, too. My brothers and I are joined at the hip.

Auto Transport Service
Back