• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I was a patriot today.

SteveSS

Local time
2:59 AM
Reaction score
I picked up my three new Air Force Academy cadets today. I took them to a mountain park where they hiked then we had a picnic for lunch. We hung out all afternoon at the ranch where they were able to contact all their friends and family on their cells. They weren't allowed to do that during their basic training. Then QDOBA for dinner. I had them from 8:00 am until 6:00 pm. As always the new cadets ask if I was former military. I told them no, I'm just a patriot. I do this for my country.

I picked up my three new Air Force Academy cadets today. I took them to a mountain park where they hiked then we had a picnic for lunch. We hung out all afternoon at the ranch where they were able to contact all their friends and family on their cells. They weren't allowed to do that during their basic training. Then QDOBA for dinner. I had them from 8:00 am until 6:00 pm. As always the new cadets ask if I was former military. I told them no, I'm just a patriot. I do this for my country.
1657426938963.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back