• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I was contacted by Mopar Muscle Cars a few weeks ago.

congrats.jpg
Mercy, that car just hits me right in the feels...
Anyone here that it doesn't affect in a similar manner, I'd suggest you're in the wrong forum.
This car sits right in the heart of what it is to be a Mopar Muscle car; the very essence of one.
She's a sweetheart! :thumbsup:

Gorgeous Car !!! What's the deal with him putting a KPH speedo into a '66? Canada wasn't metric at that time or for 9+ years afterwards.

Gorgeous Car !!! What's the deal with him putting a KPH speedo into a '66? Canada wasn't metric at that time or for 9+ years afterwards.
He purchased the car in '72 - stored it for later restoration which happened 2017-18 - during that time he travelled extensively and bought NOS trim etc for the car. He saw the 200 KPH speedo in Denmark and bought it.

i know Mopar Muscle magazine is 'dead' & not sure what Mopar Muscle Cars is either. The coronet, however, is nice nice nice!!! Congrats!

Very nice car Linden. I am proud of you. One of my 67 GTX`s made Hot Rod digital in 2018 even after it had gone way down hill and no drive train. Wayne

I was contacted by Mopar Muscle Cars a few weeks ago. They asked if they could do a story on my car. When I was 14-15 going to high school here in Ashern, I could just look at the car magazines admiring the cars. Couldn't even afford the magazine. I'm 70 now and I can't believe that I have a car that is being recognized. Feeling more than blessed.

heres the link;

Linden Johnson's 572 HEMI Dodge Coronet

View attachment 1408854

View attachment 1408856

View attachment 1408857

View attachment 1408858

View attachment 1408859

View attachment 1408861

View attachment 1408863
What a beauty. No cool, sir. Clearly a very special Coronet.

Mopar Muscle? I thought they completely folded up a few years ago. They sent me a refund check for the remaining subscription I had.
agreed

Congrats to the OP for getting his car in a Mag.

I believe they were absorbed/under the umbrella of or by
the Petterson Publishing Co. who own Hot Rod, Car Craft :blah:
the old MoPar Forum, 'MoPar Muscle Magazine' we called MMM,
they used to have, I cut my teeth on way back when
it went away completely
MMM (mag) subscriptions fell off to like 10% IIRC

I canceled mine about 2010, gave all my old mags
2 x 6' tall stacks of multiple car mags to a teen kid down the street
after it was extremely spotty when or even if you ever got one delivered

Auto Transport Service
Back