• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iam Clint Farr

Give some thought to the fact that this forum IS social media....

Remember, you're not paranoid if someone really is following you !! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I don't know why people let **** get to them. I for one don't give a **** what others think. I used to care when I was a kid but as I got older I can clearly see that other people are in one of two categories. People that don't care for me. And People I don't care for. I honestly think people in general are fine but every one has a potential to be an asshole. You be you, who cares what others think. They are probably closet ******** and people talk about them behind their backs too.
This has to be the smartest best advice best post ive heard in a long time.... Well put!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who don't get it....
View attachment 1093864
:rofl:

cancel my meeting.png

I don't have facebook, twitter, instagram or any other social media, never need them, they don't need me, so I couldn't care less for this guy or any another person who has problems at Facebook BTW, for free, so in the most polite way :upyours::jackoff: get a life...

What mainly made what I did in 2016 was a cyber attack on me from something outside. I wasn’t just defending myself by me being angered at the outside world I was expressing someone who infiltrated my photography adding scare ware adding things into the photography that I eventually showed publicly whoever was doing it. A photo cyber attack hit the presidential election before the public Russian scandal took effect. All my photos was erased and taken in 2016 that was contaminated. A group did this on this scale and it’s not disclosed yet and probably never will be. It’s not what it seems not all the pieces are there in the public spotlight that need to be. I and thousands was hit by a cyber attack in 2016 before the mass hysteria of Russia and fraud. I herd nothing about a photo cyber attack it was completely covered up it seems. I’m not crazy about this because other people I’ve talked to saw it and expressed it. Likes dwindled faster than you can see straight in a matter of time when Trump photo was attacked and Hillary Clinton’s during their nomination run and a lot more was infected like I was during that time. Even Obama with the American flag was attacked before it was taken off instantly. It was a mass photo attack on Facebook everywhere you looked there was something in those pictures and in hours everything was taken off. I saw a big purple thing behind a cia leader when following cia scrolling down pages of the department that I followed on Facebook along time ago..
people had to go back years in posts it seem taking a lot of time to eliminate what ever attack this was.. I thought someone at first used me as a puppet and was attacking people from my phone when I went place to place adding thing in with my time visitation click on a photo... to the American flag bleeding behind Obama to so much I couldn’t understand why. It was a attack and hundred worked to get a lot of stuff off fast.... and then Russia scandal took effect without the full story... its more to it I know it is.. And I was left in the breeze by the federal level I called I drove to the field office with no explanation as to what happened nothing.. it’s difficult to believe coming from someone like me but it was something.
Ps: I’m sure I was wrong about a lot of photos by it going so fast pace during that time looking around but I know for a fact there was no doubt about it something was there in anyone could see.

PS: yes my Facebook photos publicly was added too through years of photos with my iCloud photos back then all wipe clean during my tagging and anger for it all.

Last edited:
Yes it’s disconnection to connection to soon and with a continental world with water over the centuries makes it 10000 times worse.. We came out of the dark ages disconnected from each other sort of like segregated tribes turning into cities then countries for centuries that took place and all of a sudden we connect way to soon way to fast... when the Roman Empire fell it splinter celled. Cut the leader off any intelligence supply chain, everyone argues and separates, forming other tribes, that happened for centuries. ITS LITERALLY THE STORY OF THE TOWER OF BABEL-who we truly are and what will destroy us I believe. We resemble that story. Our destruction will probably be communication-our greatest superpower yet our greatest weakness is colliding with each other, it’s happening and getting worse and worse.
I would highly recommend that you watch "The Social Dilemma" on Netflix. This documentary slams social media by the very people that created the monster. It is literally a modern day Pandora's box and is only going to get worse. People get paid big bucks to keep the pot stirred and to direct you through algorithms.

Work on your car(s), take a walk, lift weights, cook, talk with friends in person or on the phone, and quit the social media. It is evil (except for this site).

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back