• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ideas

Great car! One question though... I had to mount my quarter glass before the welding was done, how are you doing yours? Wheel tubs are in the way.

I've had mine in and out a couple of times,no problem.
Great car! One question though... I had to mount my quarter glass before the welding was done, how are you doing yours? Wheel tubs are in the way.

This car and the work you have done are amazing! I do have a couple of questions. Are the fiberglass components from the original funny car? If so what happened to the rest of the car? Was it too bad to save?

rest of the car was scrapped years ago the fiberglass was saved for what ever reason.
This car and the work you have done are amazing! I do have a couple of questions. Are the fiberglass components from the original funny car? If so what happened to the rest of the car? Was it too bad to save?

No, not that at all... your car is looking great. I am only curious, since my glass is in now and the only way it can come out is in pieces. Hey, no pics, no problem! Was just asking... not anything more.
If I could have left them out before media/sand blasting I would have, but didn't see an alternative at the time. One of the reasons I joined this site was to discuss the early cars, see what others are building. I have no further questions!

havent seen any new posts on this car in a while just curious to see how shes coming along if you have it done you should bring it out to the meltdown vintage drags in byron ill in july its gonna a be a blast.

[/Slowly moving fowardB]

Attachments

• DSCN9589.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 316
  • DSCN9604.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 284
  • DSCN9607.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 286
It's for sale or trade,want something I can street drive. 001.jpg002.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back