• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you had to pick a single favorite character from some of the shows you've liked, who would they be?

Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday in Tombstone
Mathew McConaughey as David Wooderson in Dazed and Confused
Paul Le Mat as John Milner in American Graffiti
Sam Elliot as Sergeant Major Plumley in We Were Soldiers

A couple more- Robert Duvall as Gus McCrae in Lonesome Dove, Tommy Lee Jones did great as Woodrow F. Call also.

Last edited:
1698070612483.png

James Garner in anything he played,
Maverick & Rockford Files especially
total car/racer guy/race team owner & driver,
a war Veteran, great golfer, college football star
also a diehard Raiders fan
just seems like a cool dude to hang with
RIP Jim...

James Garner & LA Raiders Todd Christenson.jpg

Dennis Farina from Crime Story
just seems like a cool dude

Crime Story 90's TV Series - Dennis Farina & 57 Chrysler 300 Convertible.jpg

Movie stuff
Clint Eastwood back in his Dirty Harry days
TV stuff
Rowdy Gates (spell) Rawhide

Clint Eastwood Dirty Harry .44 AMT Automag comments.jpg

T_Pol.jpg

T'Pol from Enterprise. Logically, a man can't cheat if his balls are empty.

Early years…Happy Happy Days “The Fonz”
View attachment 1543948
You know It’s funny now but back in the day that was my most prominent nick name both during the heights of the show and beyond. Everybody called me “The Fonz”. I guess back then I may have looked a bit like him but it was more my demeanor personal characteristics. I loved that show and of course his character. Don’t exactly remember who started the nickname but it stuck like glue for many years. I always kind of enjoyed it….

You know I really don’t think back that far in the film world. To me once it’s old it’s old and I’m pretty much done w/it. But anything:
Clint
Denzel
Voight - Chicago PD
Ed Harris - A great actor that’s good or bad in every part he plays
I like him in anything Ive ever seen him in.

For.many years anything DeNiro - until I learned who he was as a person during the 2020 horror show. I still can’t help but like his many gangster movies but now despise him as a person.

Yes of course theres many women - too many to count. I would watch one of her shitty movies just to ogle Megan Fox. So many more…. I’m mostly a movie buff so there are many I enjoy and will watch more than once but usually nothing more than 20 years old at the most.

I have to edit and add a couple more after seeing their names:
Tommy Lee Jones
Sam Elliott
Robert Duvall

All great actors of whom I’ll watch and enjoy most if not all of their films. Just too many to bring to the frontal lobe right now…

Last edited:
Any detective who worked with Angie Dickinson on Police Woman or Myrna Loy on the Thin Man.
Robert Duvall - Open Range, Lonesome Dove, The Apostle
Gary Cooper - Sgt. York, High Noon, Friendly Persuasion, The Westerner

A few more, but at this stage in life I forgot the question, must be caused by the detective part :)

Auto Transport Service
Back