• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you had to pick one car that no one could even give to you.....

Red63440

Local time
7:56 PM
Reaction score
What would it be???

I am going to lump my answer together and say a GM product.

I got a Pontiac here.....my answer would be "Ford".....never had one, never will

hmmmmm.....a yugo. even in rally trim.

HA-Yugo.jpg

Let me understand this.....
You are asking us to name a type of car so crappy or hated that we wouldn't take it if it were free?
ANY Saab or Volvo. Add Peugeot to that list. Heck, MOST 4 and 6 cylinder Foreign cars would be on the list. Diesel cars too. I appreciate sophisticated technology, but styling matters too. Imports just don't trip my trigger.
American cars? Lets put any AMC from the mid 70s on the list. In fact, put FORD really close to the AMC Matadors.

chevette

ciatation

catera

aztek

vibe/matrix

tercel

starlet

lumina

oldsmobile silhouette/lumina apv

subaru justy

first gen tiburon

nissan juke

http://www.chevymonkey.com/ Thanks!

Renault R16. At one time my Dad owned 6 of them just so he could keep one on the road. I really loved that 4 on the tree shifting too!

I could make a list of probably around a hundred or so new cars that I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. Most new cars that are under the 25k to 30k price range are throwaway junk anymore. It amazes me how ugly some of these new cars are (to me anyway) and they still manage to sell them. To each his own, I guess.
Kind of on the same subject, who honestly thinks that showing me an ad with hamsters driving some little crapmobile (Kia) would make me want to run out and buy that car?????? As usual JMHO.

Any and all imports, especially ATOYOT's!!! Spelled backwards on purpose! Even if it was the only car left on the planet I would not take one!!!

Any and all imports, especially ATOYOT's!!! Spelled backwards on purpose! Even if it was the only car left on the planet I would not take one!!!
You took the words right out of my mouth. Agree 1000 %

Auto Transport Service
Back